The Conference is being held to exchange scientific and practical information between scientists and summarizing the results of scientific research in the field of chemical technology and engineering.
The main objectives of the event are to establish relationships in the scientific community, strengthen cooperation between institutions through joint research and exchange of results in the above-identified field of theoretical and applied knowledge.
The topics of the Conference:
- Computer simulation in the chemical technology and engineering
- Development, energy and resource saving in the chemical and food technologies
- The innovative and nanotechnologies in the chemical and food industries
- Optimization of biochemical processes and bioengineering
- Green chemistry
- Alternative and non-conventional energy sources
- Ecology and sustainable development. Environmental protection