Welcome to the official site of the 4th International Scientific Conference “Chemical Technology and Engineering – 2023”!
Date: June 26-29, 2023
Venue: Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv, Ukraine
Work languages: English, Ukrainian
ISSN: 2664-1275 (Online)
International indexing: CAS, Google Scholar, CrossRef and others (full list)
This year the conference will be held in a hybrid format taking into account russia’s armed aggression in Ukraine.
We are confident that the russian barbaric aggression will not be able to hinder the communication of scientists in the free world.
Authors and co-authors from russia, belarus and iran are not allowed to participate in the conference.
We are also announcing free participation in a distance mode for scientists from the institutions of Eastern Ukraine located in the territories affected by russian aggression.
The Conference has been included in the list of scientific events of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Announcements of Plenary Presentations:
- Department of Chemical Engineering, Lviv National Polytechnic University (Ukraine)
- Łukasiewicz Research Network – New Chemical Syntheses Institute (Poland)
- Faculty of Chemical and Process Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology (Poland)
- Department of Informatics and Environment Quality Research, Faculty of Building Services, Hydro and Environmental Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology (Poland)
- Scientific Society of Students, Doctoral Candidates and Young Researchers of Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technologies of Lviv National Polytechnic University (Ukraine)
- Alumni Association of Lviv Polytechnic National University (Ukraine)
- Scholar Support Office (Ukraine)
- Western Scientific Center of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (Ukraine)
The conference’s proceedings will be accepted with the Open Science’s project Open Review Hub, which aims to provide the open and transparent review of scientific materials in accordance with the principles of Open Peer Review:
- Computer simulation in the chemical technology and engineering
- Development, energy and resource saving in the chemical and food technologies
- The innovative and nanotechnologies in the chemical and food industries
- Optimization of biochemical processes and bioengineering
- Green chemistry
- Alternative and non-conventional energy sources
- Ecology and sustainable development. Environmental protection
- Deadline for registration and abstracts submission – extended till April 17, 2023
- Deadline for notification of the paper acceptance or rejection – extended till May 1, 2023
- Deadline for registration fee payment – extended till June 5, 2023