Welcome to the official site of the 4th International Scientific Conference “Chemical Technology and Engineering – 2023”!
Date: June 26-29, 2023
Venue: Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv, Ukraine
Work languages: English, Ukrainian
ISSN: 2664-1275 (Online)
International indexing: CAS, Google Scholar, CrossRef and others (full list)
Despite the war in Ukraine, the Organizing Committee is beginning preparations for the next conference, which is going to take place on June 26-29, 2023.
We cannot predict the format and conditions of our scientific event now, but we are confident that the russian barbaric aggression will not be able to hinder the communication of scientists in the free world.
Authors and co-authors from russia and belarus are not allowed to participate in the conference.
We are also announcing free participation in a distance mode for scientists from the institutions of Eastern Ukraine located in the territories affected by russian aggression.
Announcements of Plenary Presentations:
- Department of Chemical Engineering, Lviv National Polytechnic University (Ukraine)
- Łukasiewicz Research Network – New Chemical Syntheses Institute (Poland)
- Faculty of Chemical and Process Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology (Poland)
- Department of Informatics and Environment Quality Research, Faculty of Building Services, Hydro and Environmental Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology (Poland)
with the participation of
- Scientific Society of Students, Doctoral Candidates and Young Researchers of Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technologies of Lviv National Polytechnic University
- Alumni Association of Lviv Polytechnic National University
The conference’s proceedings will be accepted with the Open Science’s project Open Review Hub, which aims to provide the open and transparent review of scientific materials in accordance with the principles of Open Peer Review:
- Computer simulation in the chemical technology and engineering
- Development, energy and resource saving in the chemical and food technologies
- The innovative and nanotechnologies in the chemical and food industries
- Optimization of biochemical processes and bioengineering
- Green chemistry
- Alternative and non-conventional energy sources
- Ecology and sustainable development. Environmental protection
- Deadline for registration and abstracts submission – March 31, 2023
- Deadline for notification of the paper acceptance or rejection – April 14, 2023
- Deadline for registration fee payment – April 28, 2023