The registration fee includes: payment for participation in the conference, a full set of conference materials (except for the participation in absentia) – the conference program, a certificate of participation, related materials, coffee breaks and general organizational expenses.
The registration fee of the foreign participants includes also lunches and invitation to the final banquet for 1 person.
Early bird registration – for the submitted abstracts till March 15, 2019
- Participants from Ukraine – 400 UAH (in absentia – 200 UAH )
- Young scientists (under 35 years), PhD students from Ukraine – 250 UAH (in absentia – 150 UAH)
- Foreign participants – 200 EUR (in absentia – 100 EUR)
- Foreign young scientists (under 35 years), PhD students – 125 EUR (in absentia – 75 EUR)
- Promotional stand for Ukrainian enterprises – 3000 UAH
- Promotional stand for foreign enterprises – 300 EUR
- Participants from Ukraine – 600 UAH (in absentia – 300 UAH )
- Young scientists (under 35 years), PhD students from Ukraine – 350 UAH (in absentia – 200 UAH)
- Foreign participants – 250 EUR (in absentia – 125 EUR)
- Foreign young scientists (under 35 years), PhD students – 150 EUR (in absentia – 100 EUR)
- Promotional stand for Ukrainian enterprises – 4000 UAH
- Promotional stand for foreign enterprises – 350 EUR
The registration fee should be paid by participants until May 15, 2019. Please, see the conference’s deadlines.
Requisites for the registration fee payment in EUR:
Beneficiary: Lviv Polytechnic Alumni Association
Account No.: 26002010325122
Bank of Beneficiary: INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT BANK
Bank Address: 16, LAVRSKA STR., KYIV, UKRAINE
SWIFT code: IINBUAUK
Corraccount No.: 400 8866 75800
With Correspondent Bank: COMMERZBANK AG,
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
SWIFT code: COBADEFF
Payment: The CTE-2019 conference registration fee of (enter Your Name)
Abstracts will be implemented only after 100% payment fee.
Please note that in the case of participation in absentia an author should pay a registration fee for each submitted abstract!
For participants who will attend the Conference in person by the Organizing Committee’s decision there will be provided 50% discount for every following abstracts.